Here is part three in our blog post series. As a quick recap, the first two posts had to do with:
1. The first post, with statistical data was all about increasing sales and traffic from your intentional topic posts.
2. The second post in our series was all about increasing SEO rankings.
Today we are going to talk about building trust with your prospects and audience.
Did you know?
CONSUMERS TRUST BLOG ARTICLES FOR BUYING DECISIONS
Below are some numbers that will continue to shed light on the value of blogging for your business.
• 81% of U.S. Internet users trust the information and advice they find on blogs.
• U.S. bloggers are projected to have a readership of 31.7 million by 2020.
• 77% of people online read blogs.
• 70% of consumers stop to learn about a company through an article rather than ads.
Think about your own search habits for a minute. Do you visit websites of businesses that offer the types of products and/or services you are searching for online? I am guessing you do. I do too.
When I am looking for a service online, I dig real deep into a business website and see what they are blogging about. See if it makes sense. See if they are a thought leader. See if they align with the type of company I want to do business with.
Blogging and Podcasts are a couple of great ways to build trust with your audience.
We hope this post has helped you continue to see the value of blogging for your business.
If we can help with your blogging, our team stands ready and are among some of the most qualified bloggers available in the marketplace today. Former professor types, who are really great writers AND understand writing for search engine optimization.
One of my favorite quotes of all time is “Small hinges, swing big doors”…think about that for a minute and let it soak in. Making one small change for your business, like blogging with SEO applied to the writing might just be that one tiny thing needed to push your business to new levels.
You can learn more about our blog writing services by clicking here.